Friday, July 10

Vacation home to Cali visiting Nana and Papa's houseboat!!!

The best part of the trip for me was the feelin' of guiltless relaxation. My mom and dad are great. They take care of the BEST food, GREAT entertainment, and all we have to do is enjoy!!! It's the best vacation I LOVE IT!!! Thanks mom and dad, we love you...



On the Fourth of July there is always fireworks over the lake. It is beautiful to watch and see the reflection on the water from the boat. The most priceless moment was when Cooper was sitting in the front of the boat watching the fireworks and said "Dad I hope I never forget this night." He had the biggest smile ever!!! I hope Justin and I never forget that night either that was truly precious.


The guys and girlie watching the fireworks (from left Greg, Haven, Steele, Cooper and Justin.)






Cooper was dying to ride the banana so Aunt Shavonne agreed to take him for a ride...which he LOVED.



Cooper my (sometimes) fearless child!!! He was crazy on that houseboat slide. He went off every direction he could try...brave lil' man his momma won't try that!


This was great insurance, taking the kids with us on this tube ride... I know my dad wouldn't go to crazy with the babies on our laps.
It was a great trip. Wrapping it up here soon is sad... I will miss my family! :( I have more pics to post from the beach trip to Santa Cruz so hopefully thoughs will be soon to come.

8 comments:

Summer said...

Super cute!!! Cooper is a brave little man!! I don't even go off that slide...any way but feet first! P.S. Love your insurance policies on the last pic! Smart...very smart:)

Teresa said...

So glad you posted pictures about your trip- looks totally fun. You have a way cute family. And your parents are the best. =)

Jo Youngquist said...

Looks so fun...Being with family is the bomb!

Dave & Jada said...

Yaahoo! I was so happy to see new pics. It looks like so much fun. One of these days we will have to join ya! I love you guys and miss ya like crazy!

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

SOOOO MUCH FUN! I knew my term "Tubing's Best Insurance Policies" would get you on the tube with us... Dad doesn't mess around when kids are out there, the last thing he wants is for them to be traumatized behind the boat forever. Hence... the best insurance policies around; Cooper, Haven & Steele. LOVE IT! Miss you guys already... give your boys kisses for us!

Hall Family said...

Okay I have no idea why, but when I read that about Cooper saying he hoped he'd never forget that night I teared up. I love that kid. I love your pictures and am so glad you get to do that every summer, I'm also jealous!

Missy said...

I always check out your blog and I need to leave more comments so we can stay in touch! Sounds like your Summer vacation was a BLAST, I'm so jealous :) We go to Cali to visit Spencer's parents every year but they have been to Utah so much this summer, we decided not to go and I'm desperatly wanting a gettaway. Did you cut your hair or is it in a pony tail? You are so skinny and beautiful and your boys are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys had a wonderful time in California. Those times with family are priceless. And I cna't believe how big the boys are--time flies.