Saturday, July 25

Gotta love some Santa Cruz!!!

It's been a while since I have blogged. My last post promised some Santa Cruz pictures from our visit with my parents last summer. So many, many months later here they are. It was a beautiful day and the water of course was freezing just as I remembered growing up, but that did not hinder my boys they loved it. Lots of fun things to do in Santa Cruz, glad my dad suggested it. I forgot how much fun it was as a kid...
Or as an adult!!!
My Dad and Justin had a great time on this Merry-Go-Round. They would race the kids for an outside horse so that they could grab a ring out of the dispenser and try to throw it into the clowns mouth. If you were really fast you could grab two rings on every pass. Of course everything is a competition with men. Haha!




Here's my dad taking a throw at the "Speed Pitch" game. He talked Justin into a few throws too. I don't think I ever remember in my life seeing this game anywhere and my dad not having to try it out. Though I do have to admit each time I see my dad pitch, his number isn't quite what I remembered. LOL!

This last picture is proof that time takes a toll on your body. See if you can find the ball in this picture. I laughed so hard after my dad threw it, I had to take a picture of it. To his credit, it was his warm up pitch.
Always have so much fun with Nana and Papa!!! The time always flies by way too quickly. Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun time EVERYtime!



No comments: