Sunday, November 2

Trip to Home Depot!

Well yesterday the boys went with us to Home Depot. We needed a few things for the house and since Justin is gone a lot lately with his job I took him up on the offer when he asked Saturday morning if I wanted to go. Well this lady kept asking me if I wanted aprons and I kept saying no we're ok. Thinking she wanted me to buy an apron which I had no idea why she thought I would want one, I was totally confused? As you can see I am not an avid Home Depot Saturday shopper and had no idea they have these little "FREE" aprons for kids on Saturdays and projects they give you to take home. Cooper was fascinated!!! Immediately putting on the apron while still in the store and proceding to act like an employee and tell us and other "real" home depot employee's where things were in the store. He gets so serious when he is playing a role. Everybody that walked by was laughing he was too cute!!! What a funny trip.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Adorable picture- Home Depot is Danny's favorite spot :}
Glad you had a nice time

Jami said...

I had no idea home depot did that! Good to know!

Dave & Jada said...

Happy Birthday to you!I hope you are having a good one.