Sunday, November 30

Carolina Ice Palace!!!


Well Cooper was begging for something to do on Saturday so we decided to take him ice skating. I elected myself to sit with Steele so that meant Justin was out on the ice with Cooper. Honestly as I am getting older I am starting to think in the back of my head about falling and actually hurting myself. Funny, while in younger years I had skated from time to time and that thought never entered my mind. Well... only one time around for Justin and his ankles had enough. I should have went, I forgot about his ankle troubles. We thought for sure Cooper wouldn't skate without someone with him but he suprised us once again. He took off and skated for an hour by himself. You can see the great time he had by his face in these pictures, just like the good old saying "a picture says a thousand words."

7 comments:

holcombe family said...

Coop,

I see a future in Ice Skating for you. You could become an Olympian. I can see it now. Not to mention all the girls will love it!

Holcombes

Teresa said...

Love it- I've only been ice skating a few times in my life- and yes I do end up on the ground a lot :}

Anonymous said...

How fun. I never been ice skating and I am OK with that. I agree about the whole falling thing--I have too many things to do to be laid up with a broken leg or arm.

Becca said...

What a fun outing! Can't wait until Mylie gets a little older so we can do that! Love that pic... it's oozing with excitement! :)

Hall Family said...

how cute I wish we would have done that when I was there. Cooper is awesome!

Hall Family said...

i need your address now that we are private

Andi said...

Hey Sarah! It's been a long time. Your boys are so cute! We have two little boys too. Glad to find your blog and see you're doing well. Here's mine if you ever want to check it out: http://andi-thelittlethings.blogspot.com/