Thursday, November 12

Cooper's Fall Field Trip to the Farm!!!

Cooper's first ride on a REAL bus. He was more excited about his trip on the bus then he was about going on a field trip. He begs to ride on the bus all the time but Mom and Dad drive him to school. Guess Mom and Dad ruin ALL the fun ;)
I don't remember what the name of the farm was, but they had lots of fun things for the kids to do and they had a blast. Face painting, pumpkin picking, nature walk, hay ride, horse riding, stick horse relays, a bin full of corn, marshmellow roasting, and my favorite activity to watch was the dancing. It was hilarious to watch. Cooper is sort of a social bug at school and he was in the center dancing with all these girls around. Too cute was this field trip, I am glad I got to go to this one. They grow up way too fast!



























1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Steele is so cute in these field trip pictures and I love Coop in the corn! I'm also loving the Bama vs BYU apparel.