Wednesday, October 8

Cooper's 2nd Soccer Game!!!

The boys getting coached by Wes. Cooper will never call him Wes when it is soccer time he gets real serious about game time and will only call him coach! So funny.


Here is Tristan, Jackson and Sully waiting for there turn on the bench. I love this age, the attention span is so short doesn't take long and there finding something else to do.


Cooper was feeling pretty good about his second game. He even gave the thumbs up. My brothers never played soccer so this is a new experience for mom to learn the game. At this age there is not much to learn, 4 on 4, no goalies, apparently no out of bounds, and kind of a free for all. It is so hilarious to watch and so cute. All but one little boy on the team is in our ward so they are all buddies and they have so much fun.

9 comments:

Summer said...

Freaking hilarious! I love his "mad dog" face!

Hall Family said...

Okay so this is weird I just realized ya'll are not on my list of blogs. I added you a long time ago or so I thought but just realized that you have a blog. Wow cooper is so so so cute. He is Justin all about the intensity of the game. I'll add you to my blog. And blog lots!

Summer said...

I didn't hear my phone...and I'm extra surprised my kids didn't hear them (since there were 3 house phones and my cell phone downstairs with them)! I'm so freaking excited! I remembered at 7:30, but forgot until I got your text!!! I never win anything! You know you're jealous!!!

Christal said...

Sarah I'm so glad you found my blog I alway wondered about you and what was going on in you'r life. You'r boys are so cute I love all the funny faces, boys are so fun! Christal

Teresa said...

Sarah- what cute pictures- and fun to come to your blog-
Also a big thanks for stopping over and commenting on my blog- you have a darling family.

Anonymous said...

How fun that the boys are all on the same team. Cooper sure is a cutie!

barbara beck said...

Hey Guys,
I never noticed your blog on Kayla's list, what the heck. It is so good to see you and your adorable little boys. What little studs! Justin I heard you are going to be in my area, you better call me or else!

Melissa Stubbs said...

Man, I can't believe how big the boys are getting! I guess we have been gone a long time!!! What a fun soccer team. All those boys are so cute. I miss that ward!

Hall Family said...

NEW PHOTOS PLEASE:)